`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does your LCS do black friday deals?

Does your LCS do black friday deals?
Im just wondering because I don t know of any in the state of AZ that do them and Ive been to all most all of them (I like to travel often

RE: Does your LCS do black friday deals?
Not sure. If not I'll buy some from Blowout Cards or Dave and Adams on Black Friday.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Mine is but they are very hush hush about it. I hope they have some real good deals.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Unfortunately, there are no LCS within 50 miles of us. Borderline criminal, I say!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

The prices at the closest card shop to me are so high for boxes that even his Black Friday sale wouldn't come close to Blowout Cards or other online seller regular prices.

I'm probably going to buy from Dave and Adam's on Black Friday. If I buy Panini from them on Black Friday will I get Panini Black Friday packs?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-15-2012, 09:41 AM)phillies816 Wrote: The prices at the closest card shop to me are so high for boxes that even his Black Friday sale wouldn't come close to Blowout Cards or other online seller regular prices.
You don't happen to be referring to tem dee cards in turnersville new jersey do you? I'm a south jersey guy and his prices are ridiculous