`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In selling mood...how about 10 for $1

In selling mood...how about 10 for $1
I am trying to clean out out a lot of my organize, so am selling quite a few things. Everything that is marked FT is also for sale. So, if something isn't showing up in a trade (and it's in my ORG) that means it's not part of the deal.

Just FYI, I am not hanging on to much. So pretty much everything is part of this deal and I have nearly 3K cards in my ORG. If you have any questions about anything, just ask.

Here's how it work:
- All of my non-RC, non-SP base cards are 10 for $1. Doesn't matter the player. They're 10 for $1.
- All of my RCs and SPs are 25% of BV. Doesn't matter the player. They're 25% of BV.
- All of my GUd and autos are 30% of BV. Again, doesn't matter the player.

So, start some offers or let me know what you want.

RE: In selling mood...how about 10 for $1
No one wants to buy cards at 10 for $1? You can't beat that. This would make some really great Christmas gifts or just additions to PCs.

Anyone?

PM sent
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(11-13-2012, 09:22 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: No one wants to buy cards at 10 for $1? You can't beat that. This would make some really great Christmas gifts or just additions to PCs.
Sounds like a great deal, unfortunatly it took me 10 months to find employment & now trying to get caught up on past due bills. With the availability (or lack of) jobs and what they offer these days it may be time for me to sell cards & other stuff collected over the years.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Ok, I will take a stab at helping out and send you a PM with a list.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/