`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke

Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
Had a decent few weeks of mail. Mainly eBay pickups and trades including a few BIG ones for the Packers PC including a dirty Packers patch and two autographs from the top linebackers to play for the team. Got a few PC cards from sconnienation3, sad to see him leaving the hobby, but was glad to be able to pick up a few great cards from him.

Also got a TTM in and a custom McFarlane for my Jim Leonhard collection.

B.J. Coleman, Vonta Leach TTM, Ryan Taylor & James Lofton

[Image: 2012PackersPC50.jpg]

Sterling Sharpe 2 Color, Bart Starr Stadium Seat, Paul Hornung Stadium Seat & Donald Driver 3 Color.

[Image: 2012PackersPC49.jpg]

Ray Nitschke Auto, Clay Matthews Grass Stained Patch & Clay Matthews Auto #01/49. My first eBay 1/1!

[Image: 2012PackersPC48.jpg]

Got this Jim Leonhard dual auto from Sconnie as well.

[Image: LeonhardMoore.jpg]

Last, but not least, a custom Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane to go with the rest of my collection.

[Image: Leonhard_02.jpg]

[Image: Leonhard_05.jpg]

Comments welcome & thanks for looking!

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
Very sweet pickups! The Legends Nitschke auto really stands out. That is a bad azz card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: Recent Mail - Trades, Purchases, TTM & Custom McFarlane. Clay Matthews & Ray Nitschke
That Nitschke is fantastic! Great card, Alan.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(11-13-2012, 01:47 PM)nineof Wrote: Very sweet pickups! The Legends Nitschke auto really stands out. That is a bad azz card.
Thanks! Think I got it for a good price! Had to save up for it for a while though.
(11-13-2012, 02:45 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: That Nitschke is fantastic! Great card, Alan.
Thanks! Was really excited to be able to cross Nitschke and Matthews off my list!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Awesome adds! The custom McFarlane is a beaut!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Congrats on the additions to a couple areas of your collection! How'd you come across the Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane?

(11-13-2012, 06:49 PM)rds1173 Wrote: Awesome adds! The custom McFarlane is a beaut!
Thanks!
(11-13-2012, 07:38 PM)jplarson Wrote: Congrats on the additions to a couple areas of your collection! How'd you come across the Jim Leonhard Broncos McFarlane?
Thanks! Had the Leonhard custom made.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

(11-13-2012, 09:42 PM)alanch Wrote: Thanks!

Thanks! Had the Leonhard custom made.
Who makes your customs for you? That one is a beauty!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Favorite card is the Clay grass patch & I love McFarlanes no matter who they are.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Do you make those custom cards? If so, how? I,ve been trying to figure out how to make cards to send for TTM's