`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Would you get it graded? Check this out

Would you get it graded? Check this out
So I got extremely lucky this past Friday and pulled the best card I've ever pulled. I've had a couple of decent offers, but not where I feel they should be considering the Andrew Luck version of this card is currently over $3000 on the other other site, with more than 2 days left. I do understand that Luck is selling somewhat better than Griffin. My question is would you sent this off to get graded?

Robert Griffin III Autographed Red Refractor 2/5

[Image: 9BDFEC8E.jpg]

RE: Would you get it graded? Check this out
Yes! Send it to Bgs with a note to not grade lower than a certain grade. If the corners are as nice as the centering and the surface isn't jacked - I could see that a 9.0-9.5.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Corners are sharp, surface is free of scratches, it went right from the pack to a penny sleeve and hard case. How much would you think the value would increase if graded a 9 or higher?
(11-12-2012, 10:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: Yes! Send it to Bgs with a note to not grade lower than a certain grade. If the corners are as nice as the centering and the surface isn't jacked - I could see that a 9.0-9.5.

No, I would let the buyer do that. Just wait until you get the offer you want.
Go ahead and bust your case too, the RG3 should cover the cost of it, everything you sell/trade after that is just gravy on the cake.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(11-12-2012, 10:08 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: No, I would let the buyer do that. Just wait until you get the offer you want.
Go ahead and bust your case too, the RG3 should cover the cost of it, everything you sell/trade after that is just gravy on the cake.
100% agree
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Agree!

(11-12-2012, 10:01 PM)ugameck Wrote: Yes! Send it to Bgs with a note to not grade lower than a certain grade. If the corners are as nice as the centering and the surface isn't jacked - I could see that a 9.0-9.5.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Grade it: 2
Don't grade it: 2
It all comes down to the next post......
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

DONT GRADE!!!1 Sell now while the topps chrome hype is still here.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

SELL IT NOW!!! Hype is everything, second the next product comes out it will drop, move it now and get something nice for the PC and put a little away.

Dude, the card looks flawless. Just make sure to wipe the surface if it has fingerprints before hand. Plus the chrome hype will still be there IF you send this card out with the 2 day service. Sure it will cost you a little bit, but its nothing compared to what this will sell for if it comes back with a gold label. You can set the minimum grade of a 9.5 so if it doesnt get it, you wont have to bust it out. But that card looks amazing as long as there arent any dings on the back.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/