`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
baseball card room

baseball card room
We finally moved into our a new house and I have my baseball card room! I got my display case set up and I think it is starting to come together. I only took some pics of the display case but when I am finished with it I will post more. Thanks for looking.

[Image: IMG_1600.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1599.jpg]

RE: baseball card room
looks awesome! i wish i had more room to work with.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Looks great, I see lots of nice mini's on display there Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

You are very lucky to have a baseball card room Big Grin
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Very nice room and collection! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

One thing I can suggest, Dallas, is that you rotate cards in and out and control when/how often blinds/curtains are open. Having cards on the East or West wall can be tricky anywhere (also North or South, actually, depending on where you live and what time of year it is). Essentially, in all this, just consider that horrid ruiner of cards: LIGHT. Those cards look great right now; just keep them that way.

Enjoy your room!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-11-2012, 11:06 AM)jonathani Wrote: One thing I can suggest, Dallas, is that you rotate cards in and out and control when/how often blinds/curtains are open. Having cards on the East or West wall can be tricky anywhere (also North or South, actually, depending on where you live and what time of year it is). Essentially, in all this, just consider that horrid ruiner of cards: LIGHT. Those cards look great right now; just keep them that way.

Enjoy your room!
Thanks for the advice. I only have one window in that room and there is never any direct sunlight coming through it at the cards. I was thinking about getting curtains in there too though for a little extra light blocking.
(11-11-2012, 10:30 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Looks great, I see lots of nice mini's on display there Smile
Thanks. The two in the back are pulled from rip cards and they are next to the cards they are pulled from. The other two are the red back minis that are numbered to 25.

I would get curtains just to be safe.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Nice display. Congrats!

Great looking display! What is that trophy?

Is there any chance artificial light (room/cabinet lighting) can damage or fade cards? I have a small amount of cards on display myself and have always wondered that.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes