`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100th, 500th, and 6000th! Big Milestones and some pics!

100th, 500th, and 6000th! Big Milestones and some pics!
Hi All,

I have to admit I have been slack in recent times on posting my breaks and pickups but I was biding my time waiting for this moment. In my long tenure of collecting I'm pleased to annouce that I have made over 100 deals now on Beckett all with 5 star feedback. I'm proud to be apart of this community and can't thank all of the traders here enough. I'm also happy to say that I've reached 500 feedback on the bay with 100% feedback as well where I have found sooo many great and rare cards for my collection. With all that being said I have reached the 6000th different Canucks card for my collection which is getting bigger and bigger at an alarming rate and I'm running out of room in order to store them lol

So on with the show here are some of my favourites and a top 5 look at what I have picked up recently.

[Image: canucks1.jpg]

[Image: canucks2.jpg]

[Image: canucks3.jpg]

And my top 5.

At Number 5 an amazing patch of up and comer Eddie Lack from Panini Prime #/10

[Image: EddieLackPTR.jpg]

At Number 4 another great patch and autograph of Ryan Kesler from 11-12 Limited #/10

[Image: RyanKeslerLTDPAU.jpg]

At Number 3 when I saw these I had to get some Panini Prime Colors Horizontal Patch of Henrik Sedin #/17

[Image: HenrikSedinHPC.jpg]

At Number 2 the elusive brother and wicked patch of the Panini Prime Colors the Vertical Patch also of Henrik Sedin #/12

[Image: HenrikSedinVPC.jpg]

At Number 1 the ever sought of Ultimate Rookie Patch Autographs, this one of Cody Hodgson I just love the look of these #/25

[Image: CodyHodgsonURPatch.jpg]

Well that is all the show for now, I hope that you all remember me when you pull your Canucks cards as I'm always looking to trade and look forward to reaching that next big goal of 7000th.

Lets hope we get some hockey soon
Clint

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

RE: 100th, 500th, and 6000th! Big Milestones and some pics!
Clint - nice stuff! Once I get my all my stuff organized, hopefully I can help you
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

congrats on reaching some truly tremendous milestones.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Clint some great pick ups

my fav is the UD french buyback
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Congrats on all the milestones. Those are some pretty impressive Nucks patches. Thanks for the show.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(11-11-2012, 07:53 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: Clint some great pick ups

my fav is the UD french buyback
Yes, I'm pretty fond of it as well first time I managed to pick one up wish I could find more so many more out there to track down.

LETS TRADE!

Sick patch's congrats on the milestones
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

So many amazing cards! Congrats on the three huge milestones, Clint! Here's to many more!

Randi

Wow yeah, a greater card-posting slacker I've never known. I guess our parents were wrong that procrastination is bad. Amazing stuff...I count at least 5 cards there that would be deserving of their own showoff post. But as a biased Upper Deck fan from California, the Hodgson Ultimate Rookies and Prime Combos (with Perry) and may be my favorites.

Congrats on the astronomical milestone. What card was #6000?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(11-12-2012, 04:47 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Wow yeah, a greater card-posting slacker I've never known. I guess our parents were wrong that procrastination is bad. Amazing stuff...I count at least 5 cards there that would be deserving of their own showoff post. But as a biased Upper Deck fan from California, the Hodgson Ultimate Rookies and Prime Combos (with Perry) and may be my favorites.

Congrats on the astronomical milestone. What card was #6000?
Cheers, I'm not even sure if I remember but I have some more cards that sellers wouldn't ship to me that are with my parents in Canada. One of them is the The SPGU Hodgson significant numbers to /9 that I can't wait to get back. I think I might have added that one at 6000. Also finished off a couple of parallel sets that are very pleasing any parallel set canucks set is so hard to finish even if its something gold medallions 1 per pack.

LETS TRADE!