`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Trading Hobby Boxes

Trading Hobby Boxes
I am sure this question has been asked, but I did not find anything in my forum search.

Can you add entire hobby boxes (ie 2011 Topps Chrome) for trade in your "organize" account?

RE: Trading Hobby Boxes
(11-09-2012, 09:38 AM)qwertvt Wrote: I am sure this question has been asked, but I did not find anything in my forum search.

Can you add entire hobby boxes (ie 2011 Topps Chrome) for trade in your "organize" account?
Hmmm....i am thinkin' not but i have never tried it to be honest..
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Do you actually HAVE boxes to trade? I am guessing this would not be added because I doubt anyone would ever have boxes to trade. I don't really understand why anyone would buy boxes to trade them? But if you do, I would be very interested!

last box of a case? or opened box with scatter packs? If sealed and you just have a random box.. Why? lol
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Alot times when I go to buy something I will see a box on sale or cheaper than its usual price. I therefore end up buying it if I think it is a good value. I don't buy cases or try to be a reseller. I am somewhat new to the hobby and get overzealous.

The reason I asked my original question is because I work quite a bit and will spend the next few months studying for the bar exam. I have a few (not many) boxes sitting around and will not have time to open them in the near future. I thought if I could put them in my organize list, I might get some interesting trade offers.

I am not dead set on getting rid of them but I am not attached to them either...I just want the option to trade.

Any boxes I have are all unopened, shrink wrapped and bought directly from an authorized dealer.

I am also picky about condition. If I receive a dinged up box, I exchange it for another in suitable condition.

Dude, I'll bust all the boxes for you, put em' all in top loaders/penny sleeves and send them back to you for a small fee. I'll even record the entire break so you know what you actually received and don't have to worry about having anything stolen.

Wow, not trying to 1 up you usafshelland but I would bust them just for the Rams.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I didn't say it was a cash fee totally sports... Smile *thumbs up*

I get ya, didn't wanna sound like I'm undercutting you or etc. Heck the blast of opening the box is something in itself.... better than buying a lotto ticket.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

If you have several I would say several of us are interested in trading for them or buying them...