`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Paypal disputes......

OT: Paypal disputes......
Received an email from paypal, stating that the payment for an Item I had sold, was being held, and that there was a Bank Reversal on the Transaction.

The item was payed for on Monday Afternoon, Shipped out on Tuesday using ebay shipping, Dc says it is in transit, and there is definitely, no possible way for it to get from where I live to Virginia in One day...

Paypal has requested proof of shipping, which they were given, so what happens now?

Am I out the merchandise and the Payment for it, or what?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.....

RE: OT: Paypal disputes......
Did they open a case with eBay? I am in the middle of the same situation (bank reversal, etc.), but my buyer filed a claim with eBay to cause the reversal. PayPal shows the transaction as reversed, pending the outcome of the case. I will be giving a partial refund tomorrow, then my buyer will close the case, and then PayPal SHOULD give the money back to me.

I suspect something similar has happened with you.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(11-08-2012, 09:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: Did they open a case with eBay? I am in the middle of the same situation (bank reversal, etc.), but my buyer filed a claim with eBay to cause the reversal. PayPal shows the transaction as reversed, pending the outcome of the case. I will be giving a partial refund tomorrow, then my buyer will close the case, and then PayPal SHOULD give the money back to me.

I suspect something similar has happened with you.
JEFF, the case, I guess was opened by PayPal, as the bank requested a reversal of the payment due to "unauthorized transaction", apparently someone must have used mommy and Daddy's CC without informing them.

When i looked up the buyers info on PayPal, it came up as

Payment Source (Unverified)

but the Address was marked as "confirmed", and that is the address I shipped too.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Ugh... That doesn't sound good at all.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I had this happen to me once but I was able to prove my item was delivered and the money was eventually released back into my account. I predict this will happen to use as well. If not then Paypal's "seller protection" is truly meaningless.

You can log in to your Paypal and scroll to the bottom. There's a "Contact us" link that gives you a one time code to use so you can call and speak to someone. That's your best source for the answer.
I'd also get your Ebay buyer's info and call them directly (if they have their actual phone number listed). If it was indeed an unauthorized usage-kid using Ma & Pa's account- you might at least be able to talk to them and straighten things out.
Hope it works out for you!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!