`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck /99... DInged Corner... Advice??

2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck /99... DInged Corner... Advice??
Hey guys, my girlfriend and I busted a box of 2012 Topps Chrome today. She pulled an Andrew Luck Retro RC Refractor 93/99 with a dinged corner. I was wondering if I sent it in do you think it could be replaced since it is limited to 99? The damage is minimal, but being a refractor it kinda makes it stand out a little more than usual. What would you guys do? Thanks.
KrissyNBrandon

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck /99... DInged Corner... Advice??
(11-10-2012, 10:57 PM)krissynbrandon Wrote: Hey guys, my girlfriend and I busted a box of 2012 Topps Chrome today. She pulled an Andrew Luck Retro RC Refractor 93/99 with a dinged corner. I was wondering if I sent it in do you think it could be replaced since it is limited to 99? The damage is minimal, but being a refractor it kinda makes it stand out a little more than usual. What would you guys do? Thanks.
They'll fix or replace it with something else around the same value. I wish you luck dealing with them though, they're as bad if not worse then Panini. I used to really hate Panini cs but they've gotten better as of late. Leaves a new leader IMO...Topps! How bad is it really? Got a scan?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

the large scan is to show the corner... not because I don't know how to resize lol. The bottom right hand corner. Not really visible from the scan but when light reflects off it, it looks nasty lol.

[Image: IMG-4.jpg]
KrissyNBrandon

Send it in
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK