`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Topps Chrome Box Break

2012 Topps Chrome Box Break
The highlights from a recent box of 2012 Topps Chrome. None are for trade unless for 2012 Topps CHrome Braves refractors I need, which are all marked in org.

[Image: IMG_2424.jpg]
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

RE: 2012 Topps Chrome Box Break
Did you get any refractors in my sig? What was your other auto? Nice break!

The other auto was Smyly (sp?), which I need for my base set, and wasn't a big name so I just didn't take a photo. Will check the numbers later tonight for you definitely!
317 unique Javy Lopez

If you need any base to finish up your set let me know. I have lots of base not in my org that I can add for you.

What is the Sandoval black parallel numbered to?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Blacks are numbered to 100

Curious as to what route you took towards opening a store?

I am interested in the Darvish Die-cut, however, I did not see it in your org. I have 2012 Topps Chrome purple refractors of Brandon Beachy and Jason Heyward. A base and refractor of Heyward and Beachy both. TRADE???
Busting boxes!!!

(11-10-2012, 08:42 PM)mweber012 Wrote: I am interested in the Darvish Die-cut, however, I did not see it in your org. I have 2012 Topps Chrome purple refractors of Brandon Beachy and Jason Heyward. A base and refractor of Heyward and Beachy both. TRADE???
It is not in my org, because it will not be listed for trade unless someone has something I need. I have the beachy's and Heyward's, but thank you anyway.
(11-09-2012, 11:03 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Curious as to what route you took towards opening a store?
I was going to start an online venture with somebody on here who got me interested in helping them out, but then has ignored me ever since, don't know why. Right now though I am in the middle of starting a family so the opening of a store of any kind has been put to the side :/
317 unique Javy Lopez

(11-10-2012, 10:54 PM)northflacards Wrote: It is not in my org, because it will not be listed for trade unless someone has something I need. I have the beachy's and Heyward's, but thank you anyway.

I was going to start an online venture with somebody on here who got me interested in helping them out, but then has ignored me ever since, don't know why. Right now though I am in the middle of starting a family so the opening of a store of any kind has been put to the side :/
Totally Understand. I have two young boys of my own and know how hard that can be while running a business. I am looking that route as well for online sales and not just ebay. But we shall see where the road takes us.