`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
centering on a card

centering on a card
i have never recieved a card back from bgs grading off centered.
can someone walk me through the process of centering seeing if a card that is centered and off centered. some reason, i can't wrap my brain around the process. i just took it as a giveme that all recent cards are centered.

thank you.

i can't seem to get a young gun p.k. subban graded a 9.5 or better.
they keep coming back with a grade of a 9. althought i did get a retro card with a 9.5.

RE: centering on a card
(11-08-2012, 04:57 AM)beckettdah Wrote: i have never recieved a card back from bgs grading off centered.
can someone walk me through the process of centering seeing if a card that is centered and off centered. some reason, i can't wrap my brain around the process. i just took it as a giveme that all recent cards are centered.

thank you.

i can't seem to get a young gun p.k. subban graded a 9.5 or better.
they keep coming back with a grade of a 9. althought i did get a retro card with a 9.5.
Here you go:

Pristine 10

Centering: 50/50 all around on front. 60/40 or better on back. Corners: Perfect to the naked eye and Mint under magnification. Edges: Perfect to the naked eye and virtually free of flaws under magnification. Surface: No print spots. Flawless color, devoid of registration or focus imperfections. Perfect gloss, devoid of scratches and metallic print lines.

Gem Mint 9.5

Centering: 50/50 one way, 55/45 the other on front. 60/40 or better on back Corners: Mint to the naked eye, but slight imperfections allowed under magnification. Edges: Virtually Mint to the naked eye. A speck of wear is allowed under intense scrutiny. Surface: A few extremely minor print spots, detectable only under intense scrutiny. Deep color, devoid of registration or focus imperfections. Perfect gloss, devoid of scratches and metallic print lines.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!