`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bowman Chrome question

Bowman Chrome question
I just bought a box of bowman chrome at Target....had 7 packs in it. My question is most of them have the glossy boxes that go across them....a few do not. What are the few that do not? Also I pulled a Castellanos blue refractor auto out of it...best pull I've had in a long long time.
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

RE: Bowman Chrome question
Cool retail auto pull. Though I cannot answer you other question.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

Can I see a pic of one with a "glossy box" and one without? Then I could probably answer your question.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Sounds like you may have gotten an xfractor hot box. The normal cards are just shiny. If there is a rainbow color that is a refractor and will say on the back by the card number. Any other pattern is better.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

The glossy boxes are x-fractors like others have said and the few that don't have boxes are either just the base cards or like acevanquish said if they have the rainbowish effect when it catches the light those are refractors. Sweet pull on the auto.

Not sure what year you bought, but in '11, I believe, the green border was for rookies and the red was for vets. Is that what you mean?

Also, I collect tigers and would be interested in the castellanos.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yeah, probably X-Fractors.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!