Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the dead.
Wink 
Back from the dead.
Was a pretty heavy user on this forum for a few months but money got tight. Now that basketball season is back in looking to get back in to collecting.

How has everyone been? Anything new and exciting I've missed?

Looking to maybe but a box to open. Any suggestions now that they're are new boxes out?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Back from the dead.
welcome back, go with threads, its the newest release and there are some nice oncard rc autos in there.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(11-06-2012, 01:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: welcome back, go with threads, its the newest release and there are some nice oncard rc autos in there.
Thanks! Ya I've been researching and it looks like its between either threads, or prestige.
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

(11-06-2012, 01:56 AM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Thanks! Ya I've been researching and it looks like its between either threads, or prestige.
im a little against prestige lol. i busted 2 boxes and didnt hit anything to good and the prices dropped $16 a box when i received them. plus, prestige is sticker rc autos and threads is on card/wood.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

+ 1 on the Threads.

Maybe look into the Fleer Retro.

Welcome back by the way.

No better time to get back into things then now. NBA looks very exciting this year. There are so many stars these days.

Welcome back
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK