`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 bowman

2010 bowman
Was just recently at a bodega hallmark card shop they had by the register a few packs left of 2010 bowman. They wanted $5/pack +tax. WHOA!

RE: 2010 bowman
That sounds like packs of retail Topps at Miller Park in Milwaukee. Although, my daughter pulled a Robinson Cano pie-in-the-face card out of one of those packs in 2010 so...you never know.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

I know, cards at ballparks are a huge ripoff for the same reason that everything is a ripoff at Disneyland or an airport. Captive audience.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

This is true, but the value of that card is more than I have spent on those $5 packs over the last 3 years. What can I say, she's got all the luck.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

They always do have the luck with the packs.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Kids have all the luck. Every time I buy a box or blaster I have my boy and his mom pick packs and pack war. I swear he wins 90% of the time.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

to the OP

See my problem is, I would pass that up for being expensive but then the rest of the night i'm thinking "wow imagine if that had a huge hit in it!"
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Remember how hyped 2010 bowman was. With Strasburg's first card and auto. Heyward was smoking hot and Bryce Harper's first chrome card in the USA format. Not to mention Posey's RC. Thought those packs would have come back down to earth by now.

Supply and demand!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(11-05-2012, 10:31 PM)stera8 Wrote: to the OP

See my problem is, I would pass that up for being expensive but then the rest of the night i'm thinking "wow imagine if that had a huge hit in it!"
I know that feeling, happens to me too.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.