`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo

2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo
Blowout Cards had a promo recently similar to their Halloween promos. Basically you buy a spot in a lottery and either got something really nice like an expensive box or case, or you ended up with something kinda crappy. lol... The hope was getting something really nice. Instead I ended up with a box of 2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches, at $159 a spot in the promo, ending up with a box on sale at $79.95 was not ideal. Hopefully the hits make up for it. lol... The box should be here around the end of the week or so, so wont know what all I hit til then. Anyways... Basketball is not particularly my main collecting focus so I have no idea about this product whatsoever and no idea what to expect. Was wondering does anyone here collect anything from this or know anything about it and share with me what I may look forward to. I imagine whatever I end up with will most likely be for trade so also seeing what kind of interest there is out there. Thanks

RE: 2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo
(11-05-2012, 07:27 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Blowout Cards had a promo recently similar to their Halloween promos. Basically you buy a spot in a lottery and either got something really nice like an expensive box or case, or you ended up with something kinda crappy. lol... The hope was getting something really nice. Instead I ended up with a box of 2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches, at $159 a spot in the promo, ending up with a box on sale at $79.95 was not ideal. Hopefully the hits make up for it. lol... The box should be here around the end of the week or so, so wont know what all I hit til then. Anyways... Basketball is not particularly my main collecting focus so I have no idea about this product whatsoever and no idea what to expect. Was wondering does anyone here collect anything from this or know anything about it and share with me what I may look forward to. I imagine whatever I end up with will most likely be for trade so also seeing what kind of interest there is out there. Thanks
If you pull a Jeremy Lin auto RC I'd be very interested in trading for it. Good luck and thanks, RJ

THat is one of the nicest looking base sets IMO of the last 3 years. THe big rooks are John Wall, Greg Monroe and Evan Turner...and Jeremy Lin. There are a few Really sick Steph Curry inserts in that set and I would love to trade for those(particularly any of the die cuts). I actually really love these cards and when you get it cracked and everything let me know because you may be able to dump some of the base set stuff too(I could always use a second base set of this product). Either way, let us know. Also, if you pull the Avery Bradley keep me in mind.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

as mentioned, hope for a john wall, jeremy lin, or a kobe auto. it wont pay for the box but it will ease the pain.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Sure thing, will keep you guys in mind. Yea, hopin I get a nice Kobe auto or something, not too fond of any of the rookies from that year so hopefully it'll all be some nice trade bait for something I do like.

Box came today, don't think I got much of anything in terms of what you guys were looking for. Don't think I did too bad but my hits weren't at all appealing to me lol... Will be entering the cards into my org shortly if anyones interested in them, most if not all will be for trade. Don't have a scanner or any other means of posting photos but I'll list the highlights of what I got. Here they are:

AU/Logo Patches:
Sherron Collins (Recognize the name as he played with the Kansas Jayhawks but is out of the league at the moment) Sad
Solomon Alabi (Never heard of him, played for Florida St. though, and is out of the league at the moment) Sad
Landry Fields (At least heard of him and a good player, wish he was at least still with the Knicks though)

Starting Blocks Dual AU #'d to 49
Tyler Hansbrough/Paul George (Not too bad, probably saved my break from being a complete disaster lol...)

Anyways... LMK whatcha think and how I did. Will start entering everything now if anyones interested in any of em. Thanks.

Just entered the Fields first and found out its the SP version so thats a little better I guess. Smile

Thats a nice dual. I'd expect a hobby increase this yr on Paul George. Nice Fields too

Could you post a scan of the Collins? I am a Jayhawk collector and try to get most of the players.

Nice dual auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK