`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opinions needed please

opinions needed please
I am trying to get rid of all of my football cards and focus only on baseball from now on. Should I sell all of the jersey cards and autographs as one big lot or try selling individually? I have a few big names that will be kept separate but nothing overly special. Thanks for any advice.

RE: opinions needed please
If you're looking for the most $ then sell individually, if you want it done quickly sell as a lot. Memo cards have lost a lot emphasis in my area , treated as lower end inserts here unless serial numbered. I would group by team or geographical area with an auto in each lot.
Photobucket

Either team lots or sell hits individually and the rest in a lot.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(11-05-2012, 07:55 PM)sparty78 Wrote: If you're looking for the most $ then sell individually, if you want it done quickly sell as a lot. Memo cards have lost a lot emphasis in my area , treated as lower end inserts here unless serial numbered. I would group by team or geographical area with an auto in each lot.
great advice
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(11-05-2012, 05:27 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I am trying to get rid of all of my football cards and focus only on baseball from now on. Should I sell all of the jersey cards and autographs as one big lot or try selling individually? I have a few big names that will be kept separate but nothing overly special. Thanks for any advice.
Why not just trade them?
Currently collecting Ravel Santana Bowman Prospect Auto refractors!
Need: Red, Purple, Gold, Orange & Super.

If you see any items listed on eBay or for trade please let me know!!

(11-05-2012, 11:05 PM)jlandry287 Wrote: Why not just trade them?
I am saving to buy a case. Also, I am a weird collector in that I don't appreciate a card that I bought or traded for as much as one that I pulled out of a pack.

Me too. I like buying singles, but it isn't as special as pulling a card from a pack.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!