`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Massive Update to PC! (Updated 11/13)

Massive Update to PC! (Updated 11/13)
Here is what I managed to put together in the month of October, I still have some more BIG pieces coming that I purchased in November but this is it for right now. I'd love to get some feedback and I am definitely looking for new additions. I will buy/trade so feel free to hit me up. The first 3 pictured are my 3 newest additions to trade. CMB http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q611...llections/

[Image: 29_zps7e2ecbef.jpg]
[Image: 28_zps78eabd71.jpg]
[Image: 27_zps7bcc4792.jpg]
[Image: 26_zps3acaedf6.jpg]
[Image: 25_zpsce990dcb.jpg]
[Image: BillWaltonPreferred_zps0385593e.jpg]

RE: Massive Update to PC!
Whoa!!!!!! A Bill Walton collector!!!! Very unique & what an amazing PC!!! What other dream cards do u still have left to get? Very nice collection already bro!

that's a pretty awesome collection! I especially like the buyback on-card auto.

did he write his favorite movie is Ghandi? If he did, he spelled the man's name incorrectly, lol

Sick collection. So did you just start collecting Walton or has this been something you've done for a while. I'm back on the boards after a 2 year long absence so I was just curious.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Thanks a lot everyone! I appreciate the compliment and the interest! Well, I was gonna wait until they arrived to post pics, but I'll go ahead and post now. These are the ones I have won and am just waiting on, the signed mini ball I already have just forgot to post the pic earlier

[Image: BillWaltonSignedMiniBall_zpscc3dff67.jpg]

2010-11 ELITE BLACK BOX PASSING THE TORCH w/ Blake Griffin #ed /10

[Image: BillWaltonElitePassingTheTorchFront_zps988f4d8d.jpg]
[Image: BillWaltonElitePassingTheTorch_zps0788eed2.jpg]

2009-10 BOWMAN 48 AUTOGRAPHS PRESS PLATES CYAN #ed 1/1

[Image: BillWaltonBowmanPressPlateAuto_zps182d5410.jpg]
[Image: BillWaltonBowmanPressPlateAutoBack_zps71ae98d7.jpg]

2010-11 ELITE BLACK BOX HALL OF FAME SIGNATURES w/ LARRY BIRD AND ROBERT PARISH #ed /10

[Image: BillWaltonEliteHallofFameSignatures_zps979c59d1.jpg]
[Image: BillWaltonEliteHallofFameSignatures2_zpsef6ebdd6.jpg]

2011-12 EXQUISITE COLLECTION PERSONAL TOUCH MUSICIAN #ed /30

[Image: BillWaltonExquisitePersonalTouch3_zpsb7be42be.jpg]

2003-04 SP SIGNATURE EDITION SIGNATURES GOLD #ed /50

[Image: BillWaltonSPAuthenticSignatures_zps5e4af10c.jpg]

2011-12 EXQUISTE COLLECTION DIMENSIONS AUTOGRAPH

[Image: BillWaltonExquisiteDimensionAuto_zps8627e84a.jpg]

(11-05-2012, 03:44 PM)folkertino Wrote: that's a pretty awesome collection! I especially like the buyback on-card auto.

did he write his favorite movie is Ghandi? If he did, he spelled the man's name incorrectly, lol
Yeah lol I guess that is one of his favorite movies, although in his 2010-11 Ultimate Inscriptions he puts SlaughterHouse 5 as his favorite. But yah that is pretty funny he mispelled.
(11-05-2012, 04:06 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: Sick collection. So did you just start collecting Walton or has this been something you've done for a while. I'm back on the boards after a 2 year long absence so I was just curious.
Welcome Back! I just started collecting Walton thr first week of October 2012, I already had the Retro Showcase Row 0 and the Triple Threads Patch/Auto but EVERYTHING else came during October. I like the Center position and Bill Walton had a pretty amazing career, and to sweeten the pot, most of his solo cards can be found for pretty low prices. I'm definitely looking forward to working on this collection.
(11-05-2012, 03:37 PM)bengu Wrote: Whoa!!!!!! A Bill Walton collector!!!! Very unique & what an amazing PC!!! What other dream cards do u still have left to get? Very nice collection already bro!
Thanks man! LOL yeah I like to collect oddball players/sets, keeps the competition for the low printed ones to a minimum. I would like to get a majority of his exquisite cards and autos but to be honest I haven't done much research into his cards. I just got on the bay and started going crazy lol.

Lol I know this is a far stretch but if you ever want to trade that triple Parish, Walton Bird for single autos of each hit me up. Hahaha
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

man, you been busy... love your collection...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I will keep that in mind HOF, if you want to come off that personal endorsements Walton let me know!

JPleaz it has been a task getting all of these together. The Exquisite Legacy /10 and the Legacy Holo /5 are on ebay now with a BIN or B/O but I'm gonna have to chill out a little bit in November. Do you have any Waltons?

chill out in november, december will be here before you know it. nice stuff. i miss walton doing commentary. throw it down big man, throw it down.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Lol yah if I do November like I did October, I think my wife might kill me. Walton was always one of my favorite commentators. Funny guy.