`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
help with value of a 2003-04 exquisite foursome card

help with value of a 2003-04 exquisite foursome card
Need help with a general price. Anyone know how much a 2003-04 exquisite foursome card of lebron,anthony,bosh and wade is worth. only printed 10.

thank you

RE: help with value of a 2003-04 exquisite foursome card
Do you have this card??? Let me know. Thanks, Jeff

Do you have a picture of it?

You can add a photo by uploading it using Tinypic.com and then copying and pasting the link here.

Condition of card, and quality of the autographs will determine true value, not to mention I'm sure we would all love to see it Smile
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

It is against Beckett.com Forum TOS rules for users to post book values on the forum. Also, with the print run being so low, it is doubtful that there is a listed price. Your best option of getting a likely value would be to check completed sales on eBay and other sites for similar items.

Here is the full name and link to the card in the Beckett.com database:

2003-04 Exquisite Collection Foursomes #JABW LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony/Chris Bosh/Dwyane Wade
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Card is probally long gone! Post is from 2012

Looking for anything from this set. This one (QUAD PATCH MAGIC JOHNSON STOCKTON NASH PAYTON) popped up on Ebay ,but sellers not budging on the price. I've been going after this set and the extra exquisite patch set for awhile.

When buying, I always assume I'm paying for the most expensive player. When selling, I always assume I'll get the value of the lowest. Both of these scenarios give me some room to move around in.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.