`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really...

Really...
just had someone cancel a trade after an hour or so of going back n forth with no reason as to why. At least let the other trader know why you choose to cancel instead of disappearing and wasting peoples time. Just had to vent abit.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

RE: Really...
I wish when you cancel a trade you had more options to select
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

They should take the automatic reasons away and force us to put why as an explanation.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

I have guys cancel on me after only a few hours. I'm not on the site 24/7 and most of the time I'm on my phone. If my connection isn't great it takes too long to look through people's orgs so it has to wait till I get home. I also work the night shift which really cramps my style when it comes to doing stuff like this during the week. I'll sit down on the couch with my iPad to take a look at some offers and fall asleep for a couple hours lol. It is what it is, I don't get mad when people cancel without reason, I just remember it for the next time they send an offer.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

The problem is with Beckett...

I have stopped trading until Beckett gets it's act together and I have let my subscription expire.

Yet people keep sending me trade offers that I can't respond to because Beckett wants money to allow me access to my Org.

Beckett needs to find a way to notify you if someone doesn't have a subscription or if they haven't been online for a year. It would help alleviate the frustration of digging through many pages finding out that you won't/can't trade with them.

Ray

I buy from COMC, eBay, or the Beckett Marketplace. I don't trade, because the system there is flawed.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

I would buy more if the shipping costs weren't so high. I broke down and bought 25 minis I needed on COMC, total price of the cards 21 dollars. Total shipping charges, 8.79. When I get the package I know it probably cost them less than 3 bucks to ship.

At least with trading I'm giving up cards that I don't need for my collection and I control the shipping costs myself.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]