`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Residents of Wisconsin Please Help

Residents of Wisconsin Please Help
I am interested in any of the 2012 Leaf Lombardi Legacy cards. Can you look at your LCS's and let me know if they have any boxes or singles available? If I can get any of the cards or boxes from your LCS I'll do my best to reward you with something. Thanks and any help is appreciated, not only for Wisconsin people either!

RE: Residents of Wisconsin Please Help
yeah they distributed like 98% of the boxes among wisc. Only like 1/8 of wisconsin shops got em and my lcs got a couple cases. though and a few lucky shop around the country got a case too. There were only like 1500 boxes made and I was lucky enough to get 1. Great product but all shops were cleaned out of the product within a week from it coming out in the beginning of june. better luck buying singles.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: Residents of Wisconsin Please Help
(11-04-2012, 11:52 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: yeah they distributed like 98% of the boxes among wisc. Only like 1/8 of wisconsin shops got em and my lcs got a couple cases. though and a few lucky shop around the country got a case too. There were only like 1500 boxes made and I was lucky enough to get 1. Great product but all shops were cleaned out of the product within a week from it coming out in the beginning of june. better luck buying singles.
ya that's what I've been doing. Every now and then a box or a case will pop up still