Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Got my Scanner to work!
Thumbs Up 
Got my Scanner to work!
And the first card I chose to scan, obviously, I will have a ton more later.. ill leave you all with this for now, Sorry if the case is a Little Dirty, i was too chicken to pull it out of the case! Yes i know it needs to be graded, however im waiting for them to come close to me so that i can never take my eyes off the card!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annndd Just one more for now =P

Photobucket
Photobucket

RE: Got my Scanner to work!
Wow they are nasty.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Amazing PTT dual auto card. That thing is a monster.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Love the dual! One of mine (and countless others) Holy Grails right there. Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing!

Hey thanks guys.. Heres hoping that out off all my year 2000 cards i have a brady rookie lol.. I was young and had no clue who he was so odds are he's sitting in a box somewhere.. Going to look through some more today
Photobucket

Oh man I would love to have that Dual PTT. Those are my favorite cards ever! That smith cramers choice is frickin sweet too. It was cool of panini to bring that insert set back last year in basketball.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-04-2012, 04:44 PM)Nuralius Wrote: Hey thanks guys.. Heres hoping that out off all my year 2000 cards i have a brady rookie lol.. I was young and had no clue who he was so odds are he's sitting in a box somewhere.. Going to look through some more today
I found 6 Brady rookies in my older boxes when I got back into it a few years ago. Too bad 4 of them were from Fleer Tradition. Good luck!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

Who are those guys? lol jk. Sick card! Sweet Emmitt too. Panini made some basketball cards like those cramer choices this past year.

Okay Guys, just got home, going to start uploading some of my nice finds.. Sadly out of about 10-15 boxes of various year 2000 cards, not a single brady..

Although check out some of this other stuff I hope you all Enjoy!

After looking at the pics i have to let you all know, NONE of these cards are damaged, i just have terrible looking cases =P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nice finds, you going to be trading when you get all set up?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.