`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So I broke down....

So I broke down....
After 12-13 years of not collecting, having nothing to do with football cards whatsoever, I find myself sitting around gawking at some cards that Donruss just Released "The new passing the torches?" I mean Manning/Brees... Manning/elway... Manning/Luck.. Really?! my god.. Now I know I own one of the most sought after Passing the torch cards there is, The walter/sanders auto. But that doesn't stop me from wanted one of these new ones.

Back to my point.. Me, in all my infinite years of wisdom, broken down and bought two boxes, after not buying a single card since 2000..

Whats wrong with me? j/k.. don't answer that, im sure we all have the same problem here! =P
Photobucket

RE: So I broke down....
Congrats!!!! They also made a Manning/Marino in 2005
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

That torch card you have is gorgeous. I haven't bought any boxes this year and probably won't. Last time I bought more then two boxes in a year was 2006. For me I'm all about trading
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Welcome back what u get out of the boxes?
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

welcome back to the hobby. Box breaking is addicting.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I havent gotten the boxes in yet.. Got a great deal off of ebay for two unopened boxes.. When i get them in ill do a box break for you guys! Here hoping for the manning/luck lol Tongue
Photobucket

That Payton/Sanders is my holy grail.