`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Completed a project

Completed a project
While watching UK get decimated and pondering replacements for Joker, I completed a little project with some Dalton stuff.

Would love some comments/suggestions/feedback.

It's the second pic in my bucket.

RE: Completed a project
Very nice! What are the letters numbered too?
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

I don't get it. What was the project? Setting up the completed nameplate in front of the autographed ball? Geez, hope you didn't throw your back out setting that up. Tongue
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Only 300 letters. 50 of each.

And nineof, very funny! Maybe I should call it a "visually pleasing organizational maneuver" instead of project!

(11-03-2012, 02:24 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: Only 300 letters. 50 of each.

And nineof, very funny! Maybe I should call it a "visually pleasing organizational maneuver" instead of project!
Lol. Now I get it! Very well done. I'm big on organization of the collection. Part of the fun of collecting for me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-03-2012, 02:30 PM)nineof Wrote: Lol. Now I get it! Very well done. I'm big on organization of the collection. Part of the fun of collecting for me.
Agreed. It's actually the most fun for me. I just sit Indian style like a 5 year old and just shuffle stuff around. My girlfriend and my dog think I'm an idiot.

(11-03-2012, 02:34 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: Agreed. It's actually the most fun for me. I just sit Indian style like a 5 year old and just shuffle stuff around. My girlfriend and my dog think I'm an idiot.
Lol. I guess they would think the same of me, cause I totally get you. Big Grin

very cool! the rest of the pics aint too shabby either...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

visually pleasing organizational maneuvers - its what all the cool kids are doing ...btw it looks great
Photobucket

Very Cool, I have never tried a nameplate.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/