`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers Fan...

Lakers Fan...
Lakers fan... is it time to PANIC (0-3). Turnovers are killing them.

RE: Lakers Fan...
ugh...no comment...we'll just have to wait and see....

I thought it was funny during half time of the Laker-Clips game Bill Simmons asked Magic Johnson what suit he was going to wear when he represents the Lakers in the Lottery next year. Hilarious and probably true.

I know it's too early to be worried but if I was a Laker fan I would definitely be worried.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Gasol needs to go. Two post up players on a team that has focused on Kobe being the primary scorer for so long is causing a lot of probs. I say get rid of Gasol and get another perimeter shooter to open up the floor some more. To crowded in the paint. Nash looks out of sinc with that offense as well.

Time will tell; yes, but Kobe and Nash do not have a lot of time left if you know what i mean.

While there at it, get rid of world peace too. Shoots too much. He's not a perimeter shooter and that's what he's been trying to do. Gonna be a long and interesting year to say the least.

Anyone know why Antawn never played? I watch the entire game and never heard is name mentioned - at all.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

those games were given away for charity.... the Lakers already own the 2012-12 playoffs!! they will put out the flames & kill the heat...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-03-2012, 02:28 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Gasol needs to go. Two post up players on a team that has focused on Kobe being the primary scorer for so long is causing a lot of probs. I say get rid of Gasol and get another perimeter shooter to open up the floor some more. To crowded in the paint. Nash looks out of sinc with that offense as well.

Time will tell; yes, but Kobe and Nash do not have a lot of time left if you know what i mean.

While there at it, get rid of world peace too. Shoots too much. He's not a perimeter shooter and that's what he's been trying to do. Gonna be a long and interesting year to say the least.

Amen, it's like you wrote down my thoughts FOR me. Gasol is breaking the offense at this point, not helping it. And truth be told, Kobe is a better post player than Gasol OR Howard when it actually comes to having his back to the basket. Gasol and MWP took them completely out of the offense in the first game....their supposed to be the 4th and 5th options at this point.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

(11-03-2012, 02:28 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Gasol needs to go. Two post up players on a team that has focused on Kobe being the primary scorer for so long is causing a lot of probs. I say get rid of Gasol and get another perimeter shooter to open up the floor some more. To crowded in the paint. Nash looks out of sinc with that offense as well.

I agree get rid of Metta or just make sure he doesn't shoot. But I like Pau because he is a really good passer and a smart basketball player. I think last year he didn't really have a good role in that offense but if they stick with the Princeton I think Pau will flourish because he can hit that high post shot and can dribble and if double comes and kick it to 1 of the 4 all stars that surround him.

As a Laker fan I am not TOO worried because yes teams take time to get acquainted, (Miami went 10-8 in first 18 games 2 years ago and made finals). They did destroy Detroit thank god, but I gotta wait 20 games before making decisions. Only care about making playoffs. If Lakers were 8th seed I think that'd be best 8th seed ever.

No time to panic? I think Jim Buss thinks otherwise.

Lakers are winning tonight!! They are going to call for the return of Phil Jackson... & win the next two seasons!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*