`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini America rant...UPDATE! (Last post)

Panini America rant...UPDATE! (Last post)
So, I ordered something on their website - Sept 11 at 10am. They had an option for shipping - overnight, priority , standard, etc....

I figured 3-5 days with priority would be fine (as described on their page). Even paid a little extra for priority!

Still...nothing....emailed them (with their link in the order confirmation)...nothing...again....nothing....called them today "all operators are busy, please hold....forever...I'm waiting - I don't care...and waiting.. SWEET another ring because I'm getting connected....to an answering machine that says email them "it's quicker!"

My message was smug. I was brief. "I didn't realize priority shipping would mean two months later since I paid more than standard"....etc....

I'm so close (and my wife suggested last month) to dispute the charge on my credit card.

Sorry, just a rant. Anyone else???
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Panini America rant...
I would dispute it man, you paid for faster shipping then you should of been faster. I'm all about customer service.....

(11-02-2012, 07:46 PM)ugameck Wrote: So, I ordered something on their website - Sept 11 at 10am. They had an option for shipping - overnight, priority , standard, etc....

I figured 3-5 days with priority would be fine (as described on their page). Even paid a little extra for priority!

Still...nothing....emailed them (with their link in the order confirmation)...nothing...again....nothing....called them today "all operators are busy, please hold....forever...I'm waiting - I don't care...and waiting.. SWEET another ring because I'm getting connected....to an answering machine that says email them "it's quicker!"

My message was smug. I was brief. "I didn't realize priority shipping would mean two months later since I paid more than standard"....etc....

I'm so close (and my wife suggested last month) to dispute the charge on my credit card.

Sorry, just a rant. Anyone else???
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I've tried to dispute it with them. They just wont reply.

I'm almost at the credit card level. I'm giving them one more week, but damn I want what I ordered.

I hear you on the shipping thing, thats crap. But as far as that answering machine thing goes, just hang up and call back an hour later. Thats what ive learned from calling them so many times about a redemption. Ive been able to talk to somebody almost every time. But they suck big time at customer service. Ive been told 3 times now that somebody would call me back and they even made a note on my account and nobody has ever called me back. I am so pissed off with Panini that I really honestly believe UD is by far better than they are.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

What did you order? and they still havent sent you something you ordered in September? Wow I would def dispute that.

I ordered a freaking Tshirt. Seriously - I was one of the goobs that ordered the Rated Rookie Tshirt the posted all over their blog and Facebook. That's why I'm so irked - they put this out there as their cook new thing for collectors to have. Maybe they thought it was stupid (like my wife) and never made them but waiting for a full order...

Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. That is the opposite of Customer Service. Maybe its on back order? And even if it was, they should have at least shot you an email a llooonngg time ago stating that they are replenishing the supply. I would take it to the credit card level at this point.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

RE: Panini America rant...UPDATE! (Last post)
So, after this thread - I get an email Monday. Order processed and shipped!

I swear, it had to have something to do with this thread - you know all the companies monitor these sites (umm, Hackler did work here)!

(11-07-2012, 06:07 PM)ugameck Wrote: So, after this thread - I get an email Monday. Order processed and shipped!

I swear, it had to have something to do with this thread - you know all the companies monitor these sites (umm, Hackler did work here)!
Really let me try as this is the reason I quit collecting is because of panini's poor customer service in following through with redemptions. They havent even contacted me or updated the redemptions, just sitting there waiting to be fulfilled. They still say new and some are over 18 months old. Maybe someone from Panini will see this and realize there are plenty of people screwed by their company.

Request # Request Type Opened By Updated By Responses Status
207586 Redemption Timothy (07/06/11 12:45 AM) Pending Initial Request Active
182798 Redemption Timothy (04/10/11 04:15 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
178495 Redemption Timothy (03/30/11 06:18 PM) Timothy (03/30/11 06:19 PM) 1 Response Active
175488 Redemption Timothy (03/24/11 06:18 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
170395 Redemption Timothy (03/14/11 07:50 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
162830 Redemption Timothy (02/28/11 06:28 PM) Pending Initial Request Active

(11-07-2012, 06:28 PM)micorps Wrote: Really let me try as this is the reason I quit collecting is because of panini's poor customer service in following through with redemptions. They havent even contacted me or updated the redemptions, just sitting there waiting to be fulfilled. They still say new and some are over 18 months old. Maybe someone from Panini will see this and realize there are plenty of people screwed by their company.

Request # Request Type Opened By Updated By Responses Status
207586 Redemption Timothy (07/06/11 12:45 AM) Pending Initial Request Active
182798 Redemption Timothy (04/10/11 04:15 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
178495 Redemption Timothy (03/30/11 06:18 PM) Timothy (03/30/11 06:19 PM) 1 Response Active
175488 Redemption Timothy (03/24/11 06:18 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
170395 Redemption Timothy (03/14/11 07:50 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
162830 Redemption Timothy (02/28/11 06:28 PM) Pending Initial Request Active
Oh yeah - I didn't hear ANYTHING - emails and finally the call (and quite angry voicemail) to public bashing here. Done. They reply.