`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Authenticate Shaq signed ball from Scoreboard?

Re-Authenticate Shaq signed ball from Scoreboard?
I've got a Shaq signed ball from his rookie year with COA from Scoreboard, a company that is no longer around and often associated with fake stuff nowadays. If I want to sell it, would it be worth while to send it to PSA/JSA first? (authenticating would be about $35 I think).

RE: Re-Authenticate Shaq signed ball from Scoreboard?
If it is staying in your PC than I say no why bother, keep it and enjoy it. If you plan on selling it than maybe it is worth it. Will in increase the value more than the $35 + fee probably not. I say no.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Either way, I would want to know, and for $35 it seems worth it.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-02-2012, 01:04 AM)hercules21 Wrote: I've got a Shaq signed ball from his rookie year with COA from Scoreboard, a company that is no longer around and often associated with fake stuff nowadays. If I want to sell it, would it be worth while to send it to PSA/JSA first? (authenticating would be about $35 I think).

If it was an MJ auto, 35 bucks is worth it. Shaq auto? Not so much. Not much of a $ difference profit wise for a Shaq auto if it costs 35 to authenticate it...again.