`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Updated Trade List w/Scans

RE: Updated Trade List w/Scans
(11-06-2012, 10:25 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote: Sent you a pic of the Aikman.
Offer sent.
(11-06-2012, 10:17 PM)gosaints Wrote: Hey Look in my org if there is anything for you. I would really like the Ingrams Letterman or any other Ingram
Didn't see anything I can use right now.

Thanks

Org updated.

anybody trading tonight?

New stuff added to the ORG.

love your walter payton patch,the ray nitschke jersey,the luck auto,the gronk patch auto and the cam newton patch auto from r&s..i am sabreyow on youtube and the brooklyn dodger on here as well as blogtv. i dont have a photobucket or scanned pics on here but i do have my latest for trade/sale video on youtube,here is the link..lmk if you like anything..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPbW4Pr_IE

(11-14-2012, 04:58 PM)brooklyn dodger Wrote: love your walter payton patch,the ray nitschke jersey,the luck auto,the gronk patch auto and the cam newton patch auto from r&s..i am sabreyow on youtube and the brooklyn dodger on here as well as blogtv. i dont have a photobucket or scanned pics on here but i do have my latest for trade/sale video on youtube,here is the link..lmk if you like anything..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuPbW4Pr_IE
Liked the RG3 not sure what other autos you have also collect Cowboys and Baseball Cardinals.

Anybody trading today?

i have a card for you if you like cardinals... cardinals hall of famer Red Schoendienst triple threads white whale 1/1 print-Plate 12 piece jersey autograph that spells out "1946 WS champs" in his home jerseys..theres a similar "wood" triple threads 1/1 of his that spells out "albert" and an auto thats up for sale at $399 or best offer i think on ebay..i would think this would actually sell for around $160-$200 or so..lmk if interested

can you check my Org you have some Skins I could use LMK
Photobucket