`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Player of the Day Luck

Player of the Day Luck
Today's player of the day at my LCS was Aaron Rodgers, so pretty much the only time I actually wanted to go and buy stuff during this whole promotion.

The first time I tried the POD stuff I got no POD but 3 hits, this time was exact opposite.

I bought 4 packs of Score and in the Second pack was Aaron Rodgers!, the other three not much besides a nice Ricky Williams reprint. So I won my name in a drawing. Got 1 pack of Prestige.

Rodgers was the top card!

And to top it all off in my Promo Pack was Andrew Luck......and Aaron Rodgers!

Oh, and bought some packs of UD Legends and got a Refrigerator Perry Auto. Today was a good day.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: Player of the Day Luck
(11-01-2012, 01:02 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Today's player of the day at my LCS was Aaron Rodgers, so pretty much the only time I actually wanted to go and buy stuff during this whole promotion.

The first time I tried the POD stuff I got no POD but 3 hits, this time was exact opposite.

I bought 4 packs of Score and in the Second pack was Aaron Rodgers!, the other three not much besides a nice Ricky Williams reprint. So I won my name in a drawing. Got 1 pack of Prestige.

Rodgers was the top card!

And to top it all off in my Promo Pack was Andrew Luck......and Aaron Rodgers!

Oh, and bought some packs of UD Legends and got a Refrigerator Perry Auto. Today was a good day.

Congrats. Sounds like a LUCKy day to me.

Feels great on days like these!! Keep em' going.
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile

Congrats!!! The Rodgers just came coming!!!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322