`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Diecast for trade anyone trading

Diecast for trade anyone trading
I have many diecast still in boxes and would like to trade or sell. If you have a favorite driver other then the Earnhardts that what I collect. I would like to trade what you like for any extra Earnhardt diecast you might have or would trade for auto of players in my favorites uniforms Celtics,Redskins or Yankees.

RE: Diecast for trade anyone trading
(11-01-2012, 10:02 AM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I have many diecast still in boxes and would like to trade or sell. If you have a favorite driver other then the Earnhardts that what I collect. I would like to trade what you like for any extra Earnhardt diecast you might have or would trade for auto of players in my favorites uniforms Celtics,Redskins or Yankees.
What do you have in Kasey Kahne?

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Kevin I will have to check. I have more from childress to trade drivers other then the Earnhardts like Waltrip,Truex,Harvick,Green drivers like that if I have a Kahne it is probably autographed.

Let me know what you have on the Kahne's I have 6 autograph cars of his and looking to add more.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

I do have a autograph car it a dark red car sign on hood and was sold by action. Do you have any cool auto of Celtics to trade before I look more into the Kahne?

(11-06-2012, 01:49 PM)zakthirty3 Wrote: I do have a autograph car it a dark red car sign on hood and was sold by action. Do you have any cool auto of Celtics to trade before I look more into the Kahne?
Yea I have some celtic auto's can you pm me a pic of the car?

i have a ton of brand new in the box Dale Sr. stuff including highland mint plaques cars the peter max car you name it never been opened looking to sale it are you interested?

1983 I'm not looking to buy just trading. thanks

(11-06-2012, 06:40 PM)kevinr Wrote: Yea I have some celtic auto's can you pm me a pic of the car?
Kevin I'm going to keep the car but I have a 2004 Press Pass autograph in his Busch Series uniform.

I'm still looking for Earnhardt diecast and autos does anyone have any for trade?