`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracked one 3 box case of 2012 Onyx Clubhouse Collection Batting Gloves

Cracked one 3 box case of 2012 Onyx Clubhouse Collection Batting Gloves
I've been waiting for a while for this product to come out.

I wanted to give this a a shot, because there are only 100 3-box-cases made, and there are some pretty good names, along with some cool bonus hits involved. Here's what we saw:

[Image: 121030_0001.jpg]
One case

[Image: 121030_0002.jpg]
Three boxes inside

Here are the hits

[Image: 121030_0004.jpg]
[Image: 121030_0005.jpg]
Guillermo Pimentel 2012 Game Used Batting Gloves - for some reason he just couldn't stop signing them??

[Image: 121030_0007.jpg]
Edward Salcedo 2011 Game Used Batting Gloves - also auto'd and signed "2011 GAME USED"

[Image: 121030_0008.jpg]
Jose Iglesias 2012 Game Used Batting Gloves - No auto, but the "JI" embriodered initials is pretty cool..

Also got lucky and hit the one-per-six-boxes bonus redemption hit :

[Image: 121030_0006.jpg]
Julio Morban Game Used BAT!!!

Not exactly a big name setting the baseball world on fire, but hey, a freakin' BAT?? cool beans!

Love to get some thoughts on this product. They have some other things coming down the pipe in the next few months I'm eyeing to buy into as well..

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Cracked one 3 box case of 2012 Onyx Clubhouse Collection Batting Gloves
i think anything game used is pretty cool to own!!! and esp a game used bat!! congrats on the hits. if u dont mind me asking, what did the 3 pack set u back?
thanks

thats pretty cool... where did u buy the case from? and cost?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Nice hit on the bat redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'd like to know the price point as well i'm big on game used stuff. i try and pry what I can for my 2 sons. i think we have a hand full of bats one of the bats has a funny story to it. last game of the year for the tampa yankees they decided to use one bat as a team and broke off two of them so a total of 3 used bats and my boys got one of them. same day sons walk out with 2 game used hats from kramer sneed (reliever) and kyle higashioka (catcher) also batting gloves from slade heathcott (out fielder) and gary sanchez (catcher) added bonus of higasioka shin guard. also earlier got austin romine batting gloves. if you live near any minor league teams most of them get caught off guard when asked but most change out so often so just gotta chatch them on right day. i saved my haul for the last game due to not needing it during off season

Cool break. I really like this product, but I think $115/box and $345/case is a little much. I'm surprised that dude didn't think of any kind of inscription rather than his name 5 different times. Nice redemption!!
KrissyNBrandon

Nice product. The extra hit is great.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

Even though they aren't big name players, 3 pairs of GU batting gloves and a GU bat is pretty good.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

onyx stuff is defiantly on the rise I've bought a 3 box case of the icons once and a 12 box case of prospects and needless to say I'm sitting on a nice collection of autos. They're not Ruth's or josh Gibson but if they all have nice careers and get to the majors you never know.