Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Double Rainbow?!?!?!

A Double Rainbow?!?!?!
Literally!!!!! LOL.

I know this thread will waste some people's time, but I hope it helps out the player collector obsessers with guys in the 1995 Stadium SP Foils set.

Always knew there were multiple colors of these cards, but how many and what they are are not cataloged anywhere. Figured I'd post a scan, so anyone looking for the different regular versions could see what they are. The first 4 seem to be the rarest on Marino. It appears some strips of foil were inserted upside down, creating this variant. The 5th (middle/middle) is the diffraction retail exclusive. The final 4 are the easiest to find versions. The cards I had the most trouble finding was the red/purple and purple/blue, but they seemed more common on other players. I think it just varies on where the player was placed on the sheet. Who knows. LOL. ENJOY!!!!

[Image: 95tscextreme.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: A Double Rainbow?!?!?!
You are definitely a hardcore player collector. Like seeing stuff like that. It's the kind of stuff mainly a player collector would pick up on I think.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

very very cool man. I remember the Extreme Corps, albeit in basketball, but I thought they were cool. That is very neat.

Kinda sad that Steve doesn't have any of these.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(10-31-2012, 06:04 PM)nineof Wrote: You are definitely a hardcore player collector. Like seeing stuff like that. It's the kind of stuff mainly a player collector would pick up on I think.
LOL.... I'm more of a "bored" player collector.... LOL... At some point and time, you start going backwards looking for things you might have missed along the way, that didn't seem important then, but are nicer now... mainly because nothing new was popping up... This is the perfect example... I would not have ventured down this track if it weren't for the overwhelming desire to add new cards that meant more than a gold vs silver logo, and numbering of 750 instead of 1000.... Although more plentiful, these seem cooler to me... LOL
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(11-01-2012, 04:06 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: LOL.... I'm more of a "bored" player collector.... LOL... At some point and time, you start going backwards looking for things you might have missed along the way, that didn't seem important then, but are nicer now... mainly because nothing new was popping up... This is the perfect example... I would not have ventured down this track if it weren't for the overwhelming desire to add new cards that meant more than a gold vs silver logo, and numbering of 750 instead of 1000.... Although more plentiful, these seem cooler to me... LOL
It's funny, when I came back to the hobby, I was amazed at all the auto and jersey cards. I thought, man this blows what I used to collect in the 90's out of the water. Now four years later, I look back at the 90's cards and think, nothing compares with those. Some of the best looking cards are from the mid 90's, in my eyes at least. Been thinking about picking up some of those cards I got rid of when I left...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Very informative read. Thanks!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!