`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about this Eberle Zenith Game Used...pic

Question about this Eberle Zenith Game Used...pic
Wondering if this should say prime on it since its 2 color? I usually dont buy jersey cards on eBay but I did this one time since it was cheap. Just need some opinions. Thanks for looking.

[Image: IMAG0281.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: Question about this Eberle Zenith Game Used...pic
I would think it is because of the seam in it. Panini usually puts the word Prime on them though.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

So I'm wondering if it's a fake...there are no visible signs around the swatch it is a little raised from the card but that's normal for cards with a seam in it...
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

This is from the 2010-11 Zenith and Panini was not doing the idiotic Prime then. That is a term that they introduced this year to up their production and be able to print more cards without going past allowance (my guess). I personally do not like the Prime distinction as they watered it down by marking them the same Serial Numbering (mostly) as the Patch variation. It could still fetch you a decent premium in a trade or sale, just make sure to point it out. Nice card, by the way!

Randi