`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
New collector/collection help

New collector/collection help
Ok guys i know I've made couple posts with certain players I wanted, well here it is and I'm looking for help. I was getting very discouraged with collecting because I could never really find that player(s) that I really liked to watch and collect, hopefully you guys can work with me and help me out! I really want to get the player name threads cards!

1.) Demaryius Thomas
2.) J.J. Watt
3.) Von Miller
4.) Eric Decker

I've been busting lots of wax and have some auto's and mem cards to trade with. Ill be using this thread for a rolling update of my new additions. Any help finding these guys or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks again for working with the new guy!
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

RE: New collector/collection help
I did not see anything in your trade pages.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I need to update my org like I said just still starting out
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

Get cards into your org so we can trade! Smile
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Working on it! Im just flustered with all the cards trying to figure how to sort and what not.

Picked up a nice rookie bookmarks demaryius thomas/ johnathan dwyer 71/99 and a jj watt ultimate leaf draft auto 05/20 today. Yay! Ill be buying a laptop before the weekend so i can load pictures and update my org easier. Pulled a 2006 rookie stars longevity target autograph 45/50 if anyones interested

i had a little trouble at first too. you need to remember to mark the columns to the right of your list so they show in all catagories. if its for trade, put a 1 in the "trade away" space. if you want a card mark the "trade for" space. that way, members can search your stuff to see what ya have and what ya need. you can "add collection" and sort cards that way, by year, player, team etc.i have in my org divided by: warner PC each year, faulk PC each year, my want list, and my trade away list. but its important to fill in the boxes to the right cuz members can click on a card and the c 2 c will tell you who has it or who wants it. theres lots of tools and ways to search, org, etc ya just have to jump in and check it all out.oh yeah, a photobucket site or other image storing site is helpful too, for posting cards in threads. hope this helped...
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Awesome thanks! Is there anyway of speeding up the org it seems really laggy or is that just my iPad?

iPad isn't very friendly as far as loading or organizing. I use mine to post and read posts but I use a pc to load and organize.

I'll be getting one tonight than. I have an older scanner/printer should work