`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
NEED ADVICE !!!

RE: NEED ADVICE !!!
To me it really depends on who the member is. If it is a new member or someone who has low feedback then they should send first, but if it is a well respected member who has never had an issue then I honestly don't see the issue things happen.

BTW if it's me I would just send them the cards they need, I see no reason to complain about a $4 trade or even make an effort to trade in the first place. Four dollars worth of cards won't break anyone.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: NEED ADVICE !!!
(12-01-2012, 02:56 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I never said you left a negative, I said you will hold feedback hostage. You did make excuses during our trade for weeks and then an empty package shows up, these are FACTS. You have my Frank Gore AU RC and I have nothing, another FACT. you have 3 other negatives besides mine and left this comment and return a month later to respond, seems like a pattern of a flake. I said something after three years because it pertains to your pattern of behavior and not because I just want to bash you, if that were true I would do it when you post your Frank Gore pc with my card in it. Enjoy your Karma.
Yeah so much of a flake that I am still here huh....
I don't remember exactly what happen with OUR trade.
But since those others I have been a good trader. And frankly posting that after 3 years just shows how you are also.

(12-01-2012, 05:49 PM)biglump007 Wrote: To me it really depends on who the member is. If it is a new member or someone who has low feedback then they should send first, but if it is a well respected member who has never had an issue then I honestly don't see the issue things happen.

BTW if it's me I would just send them the cards they need, I see no reason to complain about a $4 trade or even make an effort to trade in the first place. Four dollars worth of cards won't break anyone.
It is not a matter of value of the cards.

The fact is. I msg this person 2 months after he said he was sending his end.
And let me remind people no wheres did either of us say when cards would be sent. before I asked about the cards 2 months after he said he was sending them that mon.

Then he leaves me neg. claiming I took 3 months. IF I didn't ask him about it he prob. would have never sent them in the first place. Which would have left me without the cards I was supposed to get IF I sent them. Also saying I don't know what I am doing. Funny how I have traded with
40 others on here without a prob. He posted that part just to take a cheap shot at my character.

Kind of funny how people will jump on others when they don't send and run away.
But here I am stating the facts and no one sees that I was being cautious so I do not end up like one of those people looking for someone on floydtown lists..........
(12-01-2012, 05:36 PM)pbean Wrote: if/when you receive your end of the trade, don't take the time to repackage it, or re-stamp it just mark it "return to sender" so it takes 3-4 months to get back to them Sad
I believe I also said I was sorry for that. I did not realize it was going to take so long to get back to you....