`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Some of these ebay sellers kill me, LMAO!

Some of these ebay sellers kill me, LMAO!
As I do my daily perusal through the vast cash cow known as ebay, I can't help but think to myself: do some of these people have a clue that they have no clue?

Here's one example:
Just because a card has a three color jersey piece doesn't mean you will be able to retire from its sale. Here's a nice multicolor and a very reasonable price:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130790596863?ssP...1497.l2649

Then I see another with the same three colors and the seller is asking 8 times that amount. Sheesh...I hope he gets it

Then there are the sellers who think they've struck gold and wont budge on a price. There's a particular Tom Brady card I've been looking to acquire from a seller. He gave me a price to offer him, and when I put up an offer, he countered with a higher price(?). The thing is, he has been trying to sell this card for close to a year, and the money he has spent on listing the card is gonna end up being more than what I would pay him for the card.

Then if I need a good laugh.....I look at the prices some people are expecting to get. After they give up and put in on auction, the reality sets in that they didnt find the Ark of the Covenant and the price it ends up is way off of what they were expecting.

Oh...and someone needs to tell them that adding the word WOW to their ad doesn't help any either.

Oh and Chads-Cards, I'll be posting all that lovely positive feedback for ya tomorrow !
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: Some of these ebay sellers kill me, LMAO!
I know what you mean, but at the moment, I am having a small issue with a couple potential buyers. Since my auction is live, I can't really discuss the issue, but in a nutshell, one guy is a know-it-all and pointed out some information I misquoted from here just to point it out, and the other guy seriously lowballed me. I'm a buyer, so I know everyone tries to buy stuff for less than it is offered, but his offer was a joke.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

It does suck...I've had the same issue....but I think listing sports cards has no listing fees until 2013...correct? I'm not a seller, but I have read this somewhere
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Whats killing me right now is when they mark it shipped a week ago, and give you a DCN. Then when you check it it shows that they have not mailed it out yet. Plus after sending two messages, yep thats right no response.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Yeah, some sellers live in a dream world. I say let them. They're just holding onto it a little longer for me. Lol. Love when they finally get serious about selling and I pick it up for a mere fraction of what they wanted.

Lol about "Wow." I also like "Rare" for cards with a print run of 150...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

I am having the same issue with a Randy White Card. A seller on eBay has had the card off and on for atleast over a year and has not changed his Very High price... I have sent him offers and he keeps declining.

[Image: Star.gif]

Thanks duch! haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

my favorites when sellers say 1/1 just cuz its the players number or the first or last in a series. I saw one guy that had all three and was saying 1/1 on each auction, i really wanted to message him and ask how there could be 3 1/1s in the same series or how any card out of more than /1 could be a 1/1. Im sorry but if its /25 or /50 its not the same as 1/1 no matter what number it is.
Photobucket

I hate it when they List cards as a Rookie in the Title, thinking we are all P.T.Barnum