`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panini redemptions..

panini redemptions..
i entered into the website about a month ago a redemption, and when i went in to it today to enter in another one, it wasnt there. i havent recieved any email or anything, and im a little worried. just seeing if any of you have had any issues, im holding out entering the others for now.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

RE: panini redemptions..
You may have not completed the redemption process properly. You have to go through about 3-4 screens and then it is complete. If they received your redemption, it would be listed under open requests. Try and resubmit it and go through the entire process this time if you did not do it last time. If you did it all right the first time, I would call them.

(10-27-2012, 09:53 PM)rippinwax Wrote: You may have not completed the redemption process properly. You have to go through about 3-4 screens and then it is complete. If they received your redemption, it would be listed under open requests. Try and resubmit it and go through the entire process this time if you did not do it last time. If you did it all right the first time, I would call them.
Im pretty sure i did, but ill do it again just to be sure.
should i choose 4 months or 8 months, cuz apparently it didnt go through last time.

did you get it to work?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-28-2012, 05:01 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: did you get it to work?
yes, i got it to work this time round. thanks.

good to hear
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)