`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Heads Up...

RE: Quick Heads Up...
Yeah ill keep you updated on my situation. The staples I work with is already closed tomorrow and whoever lives a 1000 ft from the bay is mandatory evacuation

Misty now. Ill be on here next few days as long as I get service since I can't leave my house lol
Womp :/
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I picked up a 3DS last night for something to do once and while when power goes. Go back to my roots and play some Mario in the dark! Haha
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I'm in North NJ & they are forecasting 40 - 50 mph sustained winds with gusts up to 80 mph throughout a 12 hour period starting Monday afternoon. I don't think i'm going to like it, tomorrow will be the snowtober anniversary & now this storm of potentially historic proportions. It might not be global warming but something is changing as we have had unusual weather events here & throughout the world.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

That storm blew past Florida yesterday, it was 300 miles off the coast and the wind was bending trees. I looked at my computer and the whole state of florida was one huge cloud. Good Luck everyone and stay safe!!

New Jersey here, 15 minutes away from Atlantic city. It's going to be a tuff one, its coming right at us. Maybe sandy is a fan of the "jersey shore"? Hope not?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-29-2012, 05:52 AM)elberson Wrote: New Jersey here, 15 minutes away from Atlantic city. It's going to be a tuff one, its coming right at us. Maybe sandy is a fan of the "jersey shore"? Hope not?
Best of luck. I'm a little nervous now. Alot of old and huge trees around here. A big portion of one narrowly missed my house a couple years ago. Could be worse though. I used to live right outside of Atlantic City in Somers Point NJ. I hope something changes and you guys get spared but not looking too good right now.

My Atlantic city rental house is under a foot of water already with the worst still coming. Yea flood insurance!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

Update.......sandy blows

3 feet of water inside my rental house but everyone who lives there are safe. Flood insurance will do the rest. 14 years of paying for flood coverage and had to make my first claim. My other houses are safe. Life goes on..............