`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GF en fuego with her first baseball 1/1... 2012 Bowman Chrome

GF en fuego with her first baseball 1/1... 2012 Bowman Chrome
As many of you know, the girlfriends always get the "good" cards. You may have read my other posts about her pulling the Black Darvish Auto /100 2012 Topps Chrome, Blue Cespedes Auto /150, Blue Montero Auto /150 and other cards. Well guys, shes at it again. Last weekend I posted our "GF vs me 2012 Bowman Chrome" post and she got the orange Leachman and double auto box against my Soler auto. We ended up going back and getting another few boxes that day with her getting a Billy Hamilton auto.

So it's the weekend again and the saga continues......

Today my girlfriend and I went to the card shop for another 2 boxes of 2012 Bowman Chrome. My box was a total dud with a Hanley Ramirez blue refractor and base auto of Marisnick. This has got to be the worst box I have ever opened. If pyweed had gotten this box in one of his cases, he probably would not have even posted it lol. She opens her first pack and WOWZERS 1/1.

With her being a die-hard Yankees fan this was a huge pull for her. She has pulled 2 1/1's from basketball products back in 2007, so this was her first baseball 1/1.

She also got a Kevan Smith base auto, a Mark Trumbo orange refractor 7/25, Nowak blue refractor and Austin Barnes purple refractor.

So without further adieu,

Where is it.......

BOO-YAH

Ichiro Suzuki Magenta Printing Plate - Yankees Uniform

[Image: IMG-3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001-4.jpg]

Needless to say, she did some kind of 1 of 1 dance in the car all the way home, rubbing it in my face that she still has the mojo. All I got to say is... my time will come, sooner or later. lol
KrissyNBrandon

RE: GF en fuego with her first baseball 1/1... 2012 Bowman Chrome
The only Yankee players to do very good in the Playoffs were both Ex-Mariners Raul Ibanez and Ichiro. Seattle always sends the Yankee's very good players Tito Martinez and now Ichiro.

Nice !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-27-2012, 08:38 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: The only Yankee players to do very good in the Playoffs were both Ex-Mariners Raul Ibanez and Ichiro. Seattle always sends the Yankee's very good players Tito Martinez and now Ichiro.
One of the managers at the LCS always says the same thing because he is from Seattle. Hopefully Pineda will pan out and bye bye to A-Rod. The Yankees will get back on track this next year. Hopefully with them being swept, there will be major changes.
KrissyNBrandon

WHAT THE #($$@#

so jealous

just switch with your gf next time... switch boxes haha
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

(10-27-2012, 09:06 PM)stera8 Wrote: WHAT THE #($$@#

so jealous

just switch with your gf next time... switch boxes haha
It's funny because usually she marks the boxes with her fingernail against the shrink wrap, but this time she didn't care which one she got. I don't think it really matters which one I open. Its like the cards magically change as soon as I hand her the box lol.
KrissyNBrandon