Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
binder sleeve

binder sleeve
Hello,

Do they make a binder sleeve that can accept the hard plastic sleeve that people put on their cards anyway? I would like to keep them in the hard plastic and then put them in a 9 piece sleeve to put into a binder to show off. Any help would be greatlt appreciated. I hope I explained this well since I'm new at collecting. I just want my good cards to have as much protection as possible.

RE: binder sleeve
Are you talking about a binder page to put top loaders in?
If that is what your looking for check out this guy's Ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/nwcardsupplies

I've bought from him and he's great to deal with. Been wanting to check out his shop my last few trips up to Seattle just never got around to it. If you do get them post a review. I'd like to know if they will take team bags on the top loaders.

(10-27-2012, 05:44 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: Are you talking about a binder page to put top loaders in?
If that is what your looking for check out this guy's Ebay store.

http://stores.ebay.com/nwcardsupplies

I've bought from him and he's great to deal with. Been wanting to check out his shop my last few trips up to Seattle just never got around to it. If you do get them post a review. I'd like to know if they will take team bags on the top loaders.
Not a fan of ebay and I already have the binders. Would you know the dimensions of these sleeves? I'm trying to find them on Amazon and cannot.

I'm sure he sells the pages direct.

Just to make sure, you're looking for 9-pockets that can tolerate toploaders, right?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-27-2012, 08:09 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Just to make sure, you're looking for 9-pockets that can tolerate toploaders, right?
If they make them, do they and where?

I think my LCS has them. I'll check for you next time I go.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

If you end up buying these, let me know what you think. Someone was asking on the boards about these last week and I did a little research and provided a link to one I found. I'd be curious to hear whether people have had a good experience with these and if there are any drawbacks etc.

I'm seriously considering putting my Verlander (425+) Cabrera (550+) and Stanton (150+) PCs in binders. Every single card is already in a top loader and organized in boxes in the exact order they appear in my organize (autos and GU are stored separately). Obviously, it would be a decent up front investment, since I'd need to buy about 10 of these.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-27-2012, 05:33 PM)managergambini Wrote: Hello,

Do they make a binder sleeve that can accept the hard plastic sleeve that people put on their cards anyway? I would like to keep them in the hard plastic and then put them in a 9 piece sleeve to put into a binder to show off. Any help would be greatlt appreciated. I hope I explained this well since I'm new at collecting. I just want my good cards to have as much protection as possible.
I've been using the 4 pocket pages. Plenty of room to hold cards in top loaders or cards that have been graded.

Ray

I would think these would work for top loaders

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?ma...ts_id=5898