`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchased a HUGE Lot

Purchased a HUGE Lot
I don't do baseball really at all but I was at the local shop the other day and he had a deal i couldn't pass up..2 full 3 row boxes all rookies extended rookies and a few inserts..I had to take it for the price i paid and figured I'd try here if anyone might be interested? I don't wanna list everything and i'm only about a quarter of the way through sorting and so far only done the heritage stuff really..haven't found nothing crazy but a few SP's that book $5 a few Brennan Boesch that book $8 Napoli that booked $6 rest were mainly common set filler rookies and a few $1-$3 rookies I can probably list everything if I'm gonna make a bunch of deals will trade in your favor a bit since I got it for such a great deal. lmk here and I can start listing a few of the sets I already sorted out later on. Thanks

RE: Purchased a HUGE Lot
let me know if you run across any Royals -thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I'd be interested in the cardinals

Ok guys I'll list some ASAP

added about 100 so far adding more as we speak hope to get 2-300 more added before the end of the night

Id like a shot at any dodgers rookies A's rookies, and baltimore o's as well
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Please keep me in mind if you stumble across any 92-96 jeter cards. Thanks!!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Tigers please.

300+ cards added so far this lot isn't half bad I was expecting a bunch of common rookies and don't get me wrong there is a bunch of set filler rookies but also a bunch of SP's and a few $6-$10 Rookies..I will be adding more tonight so take a peek now if you'd like but this only a small portion of the lot