Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Prize from Beckett

My Prize from Beckett
Hi guys

I am a lucky winner of the Beckett Customer Appreciation Month. This is my prize which I got yesterday:

[Image: Scan10002-3.jpg]

2011 Leaf MMA Metal Silver #BAAO1 Alistair Overeem #'d/50 - AUTOGRAPH

I would trade it against hockey cards from my wantlist (see ORG).

If anyone is interested...plmk.

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

RE: My Prize from Beckett
Congrats on winning a monthly prize Benny. Too bad I do not watch too much UFC, is this guy any good?
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(10-27-2012, 07:01 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Congrats on winning a monthly prize Benny. Too bad I do not watch too much UFC, is this guy any good?
If he did not pop for high levels testosterone last December and got banned for a year he would have fought for the Heavyweight title already and would have probably won it.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Congrats!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats Benny on that win!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-27-2012, 07:44 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: If he did not pop for high levels testosterone last December and got banned for a year he would have fought for the Heavyweight title already and would have probably won it.

Jerry
First off, congrats on the great win, Benny!!! It's always nice to see someone in the community win something!

Secondly, the above post is perfect in detailing Overeem's career. He looked like he had all of the potential in the word. Too bad he took the wrong road for the title, but I am glad that he got caught beforehand so that the title would not be tainted.

Randi

(10-28-2012, 06:36 AM)rayeates Wrote: First off, congrats on the great win, Benny!!! It's always nice to see someone in the community win something!

Secondly, the above post is perfect in detailing Overeem's career. He looked like he had all of the potential in the word. Too bad he took the wrong road for the title, but I am glad that he got caught beforehand so that the title would not be tainted.

Randi
Didn't Dana White sign him from Strikeforce, or maybe Bellator, to fight Lesnar, but he didn't clear the medical because of the 'roid issue? I do kow he's from the UK though, if that matters...
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database