`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News from Bettman, Fehr secret meeting

RE: News from Bettman, Fehr secret meeting
If you are a "union guy" shouldn't you be sticking around to show solidarity? Or is heading off to Europe to play ok with this audience? And how do teams protect their assets if they are out of the country risking injury?

It's all a bunch of BS to me, Joe Fan.

Very few NHLers are the wealthy socialites they're all thought to be. Most guys still need a paycheck and hockey is how they make their money. If the owners would simply agree to honour contracts they were signing as recently as July and August, we'd all be watching hockey right now.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I think most of it is BS. In the business world where do strong companies help out weak companies in the same field? Strong teams should not have to pay money to struggling teams. If they can't make it move them....plain and simple. I can understand the concept IF there was no salary cap, this evens the payroll field for small market teams. Having successfull teams share their success with financially struggling teams makes no sense. Helps strenghten the league...BS, if you can't make it move or get a better arena.

I am getting sick of all BS involved in the league. Players and owners are greedy, sucking money from fans who already over pay for seats (and food and drinks), merchandise and everything associated with the NHL.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.