`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Stern to Step down ....

David Stern to Step down ....
Just heard that Commissioner David Stern is stepping down as of Feb 2014 to be replaced by Mr Silver. Does anyone think this will have an impact on our hobby?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: David Stern to Step down ....
Not at all. Mr. Silver has been groomed under David Stern for years now. It was going to happen eventually. The only way this could ever effect the hobby IMO is if Silver caused the players to walk out in midseason (which would never happen, lol).
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

No unless you collect David Stern autographs or swatches.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(10-25-2012, 08:07 PM)jonathani Wrote: No unless you collect David Stern autographs or swatches.
lmao, post of the week!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(10-25-2012, 08:07 PM)jonathani Wrote: No unless you collect David Stern autographs or swatches.
lol! I actually HAD to check and found there are two Stern trading cards listed in Beckett!

Let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya, Stern!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv