`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in the game!!

Back in the game!!
After about a 15 month hiatus from collecting (mostly due to financial and time constraints), I have decided to come back. I missed all of 2011 and most of 2012, but I am looking forward to catching up on what I missed. I wasn't very active in the forums when I was here last time, but hopefully this will change. I will post more of my breaks and more scans and I will also start getting my org a little more organized. I enjoy trading, buying and selling cards and have over 4k cards in my org currently. Huge Reds fan (and I am still reeling from the NLDS loss) from Ohio. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great year so far.
Collecting Votto, Stubbs, Chapman, Jay Bruce, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Jr, Leake,
and any other Cincinnati Reds
Jeremy

RE: Back in the game!!
(10-24-2012, 10:00 AM)ffmedic4143 Wrote: After about a 15 month hiatus from collecting (mostly due to financial and time constraints), I have decided to come back. I missed all of 2011 and most of 2012, but I am looking forward to catching up on what I missed. I wasn't very active in the forums when I was here last time, but hopefully this will change. I will post more of my breaks and more scans and I will also start getting my org a little more organized. I enjoy trading, buying and selling cards and have over 4k cards in my org currently. Huge Reds fan (and I am still reeling from the NLDS loss) from Ohio. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great year so far.
What do you have for STL Cardinals that you are willing to part with? Anything other then what you have up for trade in your organize?

I just pulled a Joey Votto Topps Update US255UB

Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you get.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(10-24-2012, 10:00 AM)ffmedic4143 Wrote: After about a 15 month hiatus from collecting (mostly due to financial and time constraints), I have decided to come back. I missed all of 2011 and most of 2012, but I am looking forward to catching up on what I missed. I wasn't very active in the forums when I was here last time, but hopefully this will change. I will post more of my breaks and more scans and I will also start getting my org a little more organized. I enjoy trading, buying and selling cards and have over 4k cards in my org currently. Huge Reds fan (and I am still reeling from the NLDS loss) from Ohio. Hope everyone is doing well and has a great year so far.
Welcome back! Big Grin

Welcome back. Hope the Reds go further in 2013.
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

(10-24-2012, 06:08 PM)cardinalcorey Wrote: What do you have for STL Cardinals that you are willing to part with? Anything other then what you have up for trade in your organize?

I just pulled a Joey Votto Topps Update US255UB
I do have more than what is up for trade. I need to get into my organize and re-organize. I am willing to trade or sell just about anything I have except maybe a handful of cards. Give me a few days to get into it and add the rest of what I have and I will get back with you.

Collecting Votto, Stubbs, Chapman, Jay Bruce, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Jr, Leake,
Jeremy

Welcome back! -One thing that has changed since you've been gone is that Beckett has changed the default grade to "mint." -The vast, vast majority of traders on here though have marked they're modern cards to NrMt (8) for trade purposes. A small minority of traders insist on leaving they're cards as "mint," (which is fine) but it inflates the trade value by 25%. Personally, unless you're talking ultra-high end cards and are a grading expert, I'd suggest marking any 2000-present "pack fresh" cards as being NrMt.

In any event, hope you find a lot of pleasant surprises around here as you catch up on your collection. Happy trading.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(10-28-2012, 10:55 AM)uvaspina Wrote: Welcome back! -One thing that has changed since you've been gone is that Beckett has changed the default grade to "mint." -The vast, vast majority of traders on here though have marked they're modern cards to NrMt (8) for trade purposes. A small minority of traders insist on leaving they're cards as "mint," (which is fine) but it inflates the trade value by 25%. Personally, unless you're talking ultra-high end cards and are a grading expert, I'd suggest marking any 2000-present "pack fresh" cards as being NrMt.

In any event, hope you find a lot of pleasant surprises around here as you catch up on your collection. Happy trading.
Thanks for the info!! I will make a note of that and change my cards grades accordingly. Also, I noticed you collect Verlander. I just pulled a 2011 Topps Chrome X-Fractor Verlander from a pack I bought at a show today. I hope to post the entire break a little later today.
Jeremy