`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodgers Fans, I've Got 2012 Bowman Chrome Pratt Maynard Blue Ref Auto FT WITH SCAN!

Dodgers Fans, I've Got 2012 Bowman Chrome Pratt Maynard Blue Ref Auto FT WITH SCAN!
It's a beauty, #d 15/150 ... I'm looking for just the base auto of Nick Castellanos (Tigers) from the same set.

Here it is ... Thanks! RJ

[Image: MaynardAuto.jpg]

RE: Dodgers Fans, I've Got 2012 Bowman Chrome Pratt Maynard Blue Ref Auto FT WITH SCAN!
Now with scan, see top. Thanks! RJ

RE: Dodgers Fans, I've Got 2012 Bowman Chrome Pratt Maynard Blue Ref Auto FT WITH SCAN!
Don't have what you are looking for but if there is anything in my org please let me know. Also, it may not be 100% updated so just ask and I will let you know if I still have any of the items. Thanks!

(10-23-2012, 09:46 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Don't have what you are looking for but if there is anything in my org please let me know. Also, it may not be 100% updated so just ask and I will let you know if I still have any of the items. Thanks!
Thanks for the offer, but I'm really just looking for the Castellanos ... RJ

No worries. Good luck!

Wednesday bump ...

Pratt has been traded away, but I'm still looking for the Castellanos base auto ... thanks, RJ