Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Jordan card help
Star 
Jordan card help
Bought a Jordan card lot on eBay for a few bucks and this card was in it wondering what it is http://www.kshof.net/images/mj1984001.jpg here's a link I found when I googled it
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

RE: Jordan card help
I'd say unlicensed card from early 90's... they popped up everywhere around 90-94...

I do not remember seeing that one, but I do remember my LCS had a ton of unlicensed MJ & other baseball cards that were unlicensed.. back then, I didn't know what unlicensed meant... the card shop owners/employees said they were promo cards... haha..

cool card, but don't think it is worth much..

an ebay seller has the same card listed as "1994 USA Olympic Basketball MICHAEL JORDAN Promo"
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Its whats called a broder card ie not licensed by any major company. Worth a buck or 2 if you were to sell it.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Didn't figure it was worth much still think its pretty cool atleast I got some 90s inserts I needed
(10-23-2012, 12:53 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I'd say unlicensed card from early 90's... they popped up everywhere around 90-94...

I do not remember seeing that one, but I do remember my LCS had a ton of unlicensed MJ & other baseball cards that were unlicensed.. back then, I didn't know what unlicensed meant... the card shop owners/employees said they were promo cards... haha..

cool card, but don't think it is worth much..

an ebay seller has the same card listed as "1994 USA Olympic Basketball MICHAEL JORDAN Promo"
That's funny I remember buying some from the mall when I was little they all said 1 of 10000 I used to think how that was real rare them I grew up a learned how much 10000 really was
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]