`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card show question

Card show question
Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

RE: Card show question
Beckett magazine lists upcoming shows across the US. I remember seeing quite a few in the Dallas area the last time I looked.

(10-23-2012, 09:04 AM)Blury1 Wrote: Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out

at the bottom of this page there is a tab that says show calender. that should have most listings.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(10-23-2012, 09:04 AM)Blury1 Wrote: Quick question may be a dumb one but I was wondering if there's any good web sites to find shows in the Dallas area I've never really been to one and would like to check one out
There is a show in Richardson on Nov. 11. It is at the Doubletree. I am planning on going to that 1. There is a also a show at the Texas Sports HOF in Waco in December. Usually a pretty good show.

But yes beckett has a good calendar and there are a couple others I use as well. We just don't have many shows down here in the DF-dub.

Yeah, I use the show calender tab too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks never knew there wa a tab at the bottom of the screen that's what I get for only ever being on here with my iphone
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]