`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 bowman chrome case ---PICS AND HITS UPDATED

RE: 2012 bowman chrome case ---PICS AND HITS UPDATED
Did you get an Jeter Refractors? Also do you know what you are going to do with the Hamilton and Soler Autos?
(10-24-2012, 09:14 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Thanks i was pretty happy, Im thinking Im SOL on the blue waves, i sent wrappers priority mail yesterday, fedex refused to overnight to to po boxes which is only place to send them. I missed out on the bowman ones also by a day or two on the two jumbo boxes i bought.
You might make it on the Blue waves....Topps is limiting it to 5 packs per household so people cant get more than 5 packs which gives people a longer window to get em in....I sent mine in monday...I hope there are still some available

RE: 2012 bowman chrome case ---PICS AND HITS UPDATED
(10-25-2012, 08:58 AM)joba the clark Wrote: Did you get an Jeter Refractors? Also do you know what you are going to do with the Hamilton and Soler Autos?
You might make it on the Blue waves....Topps is limiting it to 5 packs per household so people cant get more than 5 packs which gives people a longer window to get em in....I sent mine in monday...I hope there are still some available
i think i got a reg jeter ref, those autos are being kept in PC sent for grading sometime in future.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]