`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I be disappointed?

Should I be disappointed?
I just sold my Immaculate Kyrie Irving Rookie RPA #/99 on the bay and it only went for $800. They were at $1400 last week, what gives?

RE: Should I be disappointed?
I wouldn't be to disappointed, it looks like they have been selling right under $1000. I saw one ended auction that was $1400+ and it looked like it was the first one listed. That might have had something to do with it. Also the bidding could have been manipulated. Not saying it was, just that one auction isn't reliable when trying to determine a price. Have you seen others selling over $1400?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Should I be disappointed?
I think it is that the product is starting to cool off already. Not that the comparision in sales is even close but I just won a Klay Thompson card from Immaculate and when it first came out it was going $20+. I won mine for $11. I know the values are not even close but as Tbarn said, the one that sold for $1400 was one of the first cards that was sold from this product of this player so people tend to go crazy. After that, it starts to cool off. Also the releast date on this stuff was November 13th (according to dacardworld.com) so it has almost been out a full month. The prices will begin to drop after that long.

[Image: Nick.jpg]