`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Panini previews 2012 Limited

Panini previews 2012 Limited
Here's the preview for Limited. Click on the link to see the pics. http://bit.ly/QC59cp

By Susan Lulgjuraj | Beckett Football Editor

Some collectors might want to get their Christmas presents a day late.

Panini America is releasing its high-end 2012 Limited Football on December 26 with patches, Hall-of-Fame autographs and cut signature cards.

Limited is known for its on-card autograph Rookie Cards, and Panini doesn’t plan to disappoint. Every card in the product will be numbered to 399 or less.

Limited will feature 100 base cards, 50 Legends, 50 Phenoms and 35 Material Phenom RCs. Each seven-card box will have three hits, including at least one autograph, one Legend or Phenom, and three additional inserts or parallels.

Panini is looking at its game-used items. The Stadium Stars subset will showcase pieces of game-used equipment including helmets.

And there is good news for collectors that wanted more information on game-used materials on cards. Panini is including Game Day Materials, which are game-worn, game-dated items with prime pieces.

Here are some of Limited’s other highlights:
- Panini is including cut signatures in Limited celebrating the NFL’s history.
- Hog Heaven: Authentic football swatches signed in silver ink.
- Tag Team: Two players featured on a dual memorabilia card.
- Inked: Autographs from some of the best current and former players.

Susan Lulgjuraj is an editor of Beckett Football. You can email her her
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

RE: Panini previews 2012 Limited
Wow, really like the Game Day Materials idea. Knowing exactly which game a jersey was worn in is pretty special. That's pretty neat.

Also, like the look of the Membership Trent Richardson card. That should be a pretty good looking set.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

well the card companies were coming under fire for calling a game used piece, which was actually (maybe) an event worn piece. That is good they actually show what game and when the game used piece was worn. I like that.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

My favorite product every year since they stupidly decided to stop making Donruss Classics

Awesome! Saving up for a case starting...now!

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Looks like a solid product, but again all these sticker autos in high end products, very upseting.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(10-23-2012, 01:40 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Looks like a solid product, but again all these sticker autos in high end products, very upseting.
Panini either has no sticker autos and tons of redemptions or sticker autos that aren't as popular. What they should do is eliminate half their products so it would be easier to get the on card autos all collectors want